Tuesday, August 9, 2011

As summer comes to an end

As summer comes to an end I am thankful for such a great one. I feel very blessed to have had such a wonderful summer, even if I didn't go anywhere on vacation the time I spent with my family was amazing. I had a really rough year last school year and couldn't wait for summer to arrive and when it did it brought great joy and happiness to me.
This summer I spent so much time with my sweet boy getting to watch him grow and explore so many new things. We worked on reading many books and getting a few favorite ones memorized, finding out what TV shows he liked best, finding out how even at a year and half he has such an imagination that is beyond belief, and learning how to cook his favorite foods that are daddy and abuelita's recipes. The time I had at home with my baby boy just brought joy to my heart. I can't believe that it is coming to an end already, but I have a lot to look forward to this school year. I will strive to work hard and teach my students many new things. I also look forward to watching my sweet boy continue to grow this school year and will continue to teach him new things too. The summer comes to an end for me, but all that I learned and experienced this summer I take with me to make this new school year a positive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment