Monday, May 17, 2010

Almost Three months old



Wow how time flies! My precious baby boy will be three months old on Wednesday and it seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with him. My precious baby is getting so big now. He is starting to do so many things and is so curiuos. He is sitting up in his Bumbo now and loves it. Alejandro is now drooling so much and likes to put things in his mouth now. He recognizes mommy and daddy and we can make him laugh and smile. He is so ticklish and will laugh really loud when you tickle him just right. My baby boy is so amazing and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. I know that the Lord gives you blessings in your life and I am so thankful that he blessed me with my baby boy. Every day just gets better and better. Each day with him is so exciting and amazing to see what he learns and does with each passing day. Alejandro Javier you are amazing and Mommy is so blessed to have you in her life. I can't wait for the school year to be over and spend it with my beautiful baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment