Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eight Months




Alejandro Javier is now 8 months old I can not believe how quickly time is passing. Alejandro you are doing many things that are amazing mommy and daddy.




  • You are starting to crawl more.


  • Your top teeth have come in and you bite very hard


  • You like to sleep between mommy and daddy more than in your crib


  • You wake mommy up by slapping her or a wet kiss.


  • You love music, singing in church and dancing too when in your walker.


  • You still crinkle your nose at us and make funny faces


  • You are a dare devil trying to get into everything


  • You make bubbles with your mouth


  • Your favorite toys are your monkeys


  • You eat so much now and we only know of the can foods we send grandma, but we know she is starting you on many new fun things.


  • You are such a happy baby!!!


  • Your laugh lights up my life even your fake laugh that your cousion taught you.

I can not wait to see how much you enjoy each holiday as they quickly approach. You are my joy and my life Alejandro Javier, Daddy and I are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment